Hotels near Hocking Hills Canopy Tours
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hocking Hills Canopy Tours
Top hotels near Hocking Hills Canopy Tours
Want to find out a bit more about Hocking Hills Canopy Tours before you book flights? Here are a few handy pointers.
To get there, you'll need to travel to Athens. It's located 100 kilometres from the state capital, Columbus.
If you're looking for hotel options within 10 kilometres of Hocking Hills Canopy Tours, you'll encounter 3 different places. Take a close look at the Baymont Inn & Suites Logan and Holiday Inn Express Logan.
If you need budget accommodation, book a room at the Budget Inn. It's only 8 kilometres away.
When you need a boost to get moving, visit Hocking Hills Roasters Inc at 26772 U.S. 33, Rockbridge. You'll stumble across this gem only 0.5 kilometres from Hocking Hills Canopy Tours. Need to quiet your grumbling tummy? Sandy Sue's Silver Diner is at 26784 U.S. 33, Rockbridge, only 0.5 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Hocking Hills Canopy ToursAfter you stop by Hocking Hills Canopy Tours, check what's going on nearby:
- Hocking Hills Market is a fantastic place to find a discount or simply soak up the surroundings.
- See what Spring Street Antique Mall has for sale. You might just come across the perfect present for someone you love, or even yourself.
- Take some time to check out Rockbridge State Nature Preserve, a preserved area that is home to much of the native wildlife.
- Bring all your friends on a sprightly hike through nature at Lake Logan State Park.
- To experience some fantastic rock formations, go to Cantwell Cliffs.
How much is a hotel room in Hocking Hills Canopy Tours?
Hotels in Hocking Hills Canopy Tours start at AU$115 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.