Accommodation Near Cedar Falls, South Bloomingville
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Cedar Falls
Outdoorsy types will feel completely relaxed at Cedar Falls.
Not entirely sure where it is? Dust off your map and trace a circle around Chillicothe. It's 210 kilometres from the state capital, Frankfort.
Accommodation options near Cedar Falls are hard to find. That said, you could book into the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel, which is 75 kilometres away. Other similar choices are the Hilton Columbus at Easton (80 kilometres away) and the Hilton Columbus Downtown (75 kilometres away).
If you're looking for a nice meal, head over to Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls (21190` Ohio 374, Logan). It's only 0.7 kilometres from Cedar Falls.
Other Things to Do Near Cedar FallsThis area has plenty more going on:
- Head underground at Old Man's Cave and discover the cool, dark surrounds.
- Appreciate the gorgeous vistas of Hocking Hills State Park, a natural sanctuary for native species of flora and fauna.
- Immerse yourself in total darkness at Ash Cave. Feel the cool moisture in the air as you discover what's inside.
- From greasy hair to sunburnt skin, travelling is not always that great for our bodies, so check out the treatments at The Perfect Touch Massage & Traveling Spa.
- If the young ones are seeming a little antsy, why not take a trip to Happy Trails Horseback Rides? Seasoned handlers will guide them so they have an enjoyable time in the saddle.
How much is a hotel room in Cedar Falls?
Hotels in Cedar Falls start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.