Hotels Near Historic South Norwalk
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Historic South Norwalk
Top hotels near Historic South Norwalk
Many people make the trip to Historic South Norwalk each year.
You can find it in Norwalk, 180 kilometres from Providence, the state capital.
Those wanting to stay within a short commute of Historic South Norwalk will have 2 accommodations to pick from. Why not take a look at the Norwalk Inn and Conference Center and The Guesthouse at the Norwalk Inn?
If you're wanting a budget hotel, book at the Econo Lodge Norwalk. It's only 4 kilometres away.
Give yourself a morning boost with a coffee at The Sono Baking Company & Cafe. Fortunately, it's not far from Historic South Norwalk. When you need something more filling, visit Davinci's Pizza. If you'd like to kick back with a beer or a wine, O'Neill's Pub & Restaurant is just right.
Other Things to Do Near Historic South NorwalkAfter you've experienced Historic South Norwalk, do some exploring in the surrounding area:
- From underwater plants to darting fish, The Maritime Aquarium has a display suited to everyone's interests.
- Maritime IMAX screens a range of movies daily.
- From marine plants to tiny darting fish, Norwalk Maritime Aquarium has an exhibit that will interest everyone.
- While wandering around Lockwood-Mathews Mansion, envision those who once resided here.
- Stop off at Lockwood Mathews Mansion Museum to appreciate some engaging collections.
Wake up early, dodge the tourists and book a ticket for the train. When you get off at South Norwalk, the nearest station, it's just 0.6 kilometres to Historic South Norwalk.
How much is a hotel room in Historic South Norwalk?
Hotels in Historic South Norwalk start at AU$116 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.