Hotels near Hazlitt Theatre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hazlitt Theatre
Top hotels near Hazlitt Theatre
Many visitors travel to Hazlitt Theatre every year.
We're sure it won't be the only thing you'll want to check out in Maidstone.
With 5 options within 3 kilometres of Hazlitt Theatre, finding your ideal room will take no time. The Townhouse Hotel (0.4 kilometres), the Oakwood House Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Hilton Maidstone Hotel (2 kilometres) are all excellent options.
If you're needing a cheaper hotel, make a reservation at the Weald of Kent. It's only 11 kilometres away.
Before you check out Hazlitt Theatre, get ready for the day with a tea or coffee at Living Cafe. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go far. Head to Premier Inn Maidstone Town Centre for a delicious meal. And later on, have a few beers at Innkeeper's Lodge Maidstone.
Other Things to Do Near Hazlitt TheatreAfter you're done seeing Hazlitt Theatre, check out the local region:
- Passionate art lovers will be excited by the excellent exhibitions on display at Maidstone Museum.
- Brenchley Gardens is perfect for taking a walk or just simply relaxing.
- Spend some time at Tyrewhitt-Drake Museum of Carriages and expand your knowledge of the growth of travel.
- Set aside a moment to concentrate on your spiritual needs at All Saints The Parish Church of Maidstone, an excellent local religious site.
- There is no better place to unwind than at Whatman Park.
It's 0.3 kilometres from Hazlitt Theatre to Maidstone East, the closest metro stop. Another nearby option is Maidstone Barracks. This terminal is 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Hazlitt Theatre?
Hotels in Hazlitt Theatre start at AU$136 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.