Hotels near Hakuba Art Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hakuba Art Museum
Top hotels near Hakuba Art Museum
You can't forget Hakuba Art Museum for something more intellectual.
You'll find it in Nagano, a terrific city that'll charm your socks off.
Minimise your travel expenses by securing a room at one of the 28 hotels and other accommodations within a short commute of Hakuba Art Museum. Take a look at the rates at the Gakuto Villas (2 kilometres), the Hakuba Tokyu Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Hakuba Mominoki Hotel (2 kilometres).
A kilometre away, the Pension Nostalgia is ideal for those who are not looking to splash their cash.
If you're holding out for a luxurious atmosphere, book one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. Try the Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-so, about a kilometre away. If there are no vacancies, the Powdersuites is a kilometre away.
Seeing all the sights can be thirsty work! When it's time to re-energise, head to Ｂ・ＬＩＮＥ. It's a stone's throw from Hakuba Art Museum. You don't need to spend hours looking for a substantial feed. Pension Syo has plenty of options. As the day turns into night and you're thinking about a drink, stroll over to White Horse Hakuba.
Other Things to Do Near Hakuba Art MuseumAfter you stop by Hakuba Art Museum, check what's available nearby:
- Show the little ones how to carve up the powder, or go with them to have a snowball fight at Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park.
- For a convenient way to get from A to B that offers you the chance to concentrate on the scenery, jump aboard Happo-one Adam Gondola.
- Whether you're a beginner or experienced snowboarder, you'll be sure to enjoy a day at Happo-One Ski Resort.
- If you're feeling a little overwhelmed, tourist information is always close by. Grab a directory from Happo Information Center.
- Toot toot! Jump aboard at Hakuba Mini Train Park, a wonderful attraction to visit for railroad fans.
How much is a hotel room in Hakuba Art Museum?
Hotels in Hakuba Art Museum start at AU$114 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.