Hotels near Hagia Sophia Mosque
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hagia Sophia Mosque
Excited for your adventure to Hagia Sophia Mosque? Don't set out until you've checked out these helpful tips.
It can be found in Bursa, which is 90 kilometres outside of the happening city of Istanbul.
It's not common to find listed hotels in the vicinity of Hagia Sophia Mosque. If you don't mind resting your head 90 kilometres away, the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus is a good option. Alternatively, look into booking the Shangri-La Bosphorus, Istanbul (90 kilometres away) or the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet (90 kilometres away).
Before you check out Hagia Sophia Mosque, chase down the smell of freshly ground coffee to Seyir Butik Cafe&Pansiyon. When you couldn't possible go on without a decent feed, visit İznik Camlik Motel. If you're ready to chill out with a beer or a wine, Mert Tarım Holding is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Hagia Sophia MosqueDon't forget that this area has a lot more on offer:
- If you're keen to fill in a few hours, appreciate the exhibits at Aya Sofya Museum.
- Dive into a long gone world at Archeological Museum.
- Sightseers are encouraged to stand at the bottom of Göl Gate and look up at its towering structure.
- Check for any guided tours and hear about ancient worlds at Iznik Museum.
- Saray Gate is a lasting vision of the past.
How much is a hotel room in Hagia Sophia Mosque?
Hotels in Hagia Sophia Mosque start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.