Hotels near Gulbenkian Theatre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Gulbenkian Theatre
Top hotels near Gulbenkian Theatre
Want to know a little more about Gulbenkian Theatre before you head off? Here are some handy pointers.
Regardless of whether it's your first trip to Canterbury or you've spent time here before, there is always something new to see.
Book a room at one of the 20 hotels and apartments within a short distance of Gulbenkian Theatre. Consider the Sun Hotel (2 kilometres). That said, the ABode Canterbury (2 kilometres) and the Canterbury Cathedral Lodge (2 kilometres) are also well recommended.
Save your dollars for new experiences a secure a room at the Kipps Canterbury. This less-expensive choice is just 3 kilometres away.
Give yourself a treat and make a reservation at The Millers Arms. This ritzy joint is just 2 kilometres away.
If you can't stop thinking about a decent coffee, there's Gulbenkian Cafe Bar just a short walk away. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go too far. Head straight to Dolche Vita to get some food. And finally, head to K-Bar for a lovely glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Gulbenkian TheatreBe adventurous and check what's on offer in the area around Gulbenkian Theatre:
- Visit University of Kent, an impressive, modern educational institution that encourages sightseers on special occasions.
- St. Dunstan's Church is a well-known monument, the perfect place for tourists in need of a bit of peace and quiet.
- Understand the colourful history of this region by paying a visit to Rupert Bear Museum.
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city by paying a visit to Westgate Gardens and Towers.
- Westgate Gardens is a prime spot for having a picnic or reading a book.
Grab a ticket, take in the surroundings and enjoy the train ride to Gulbenkian Theatre. Remember to stop at Canterbury West, the nearest station. Then it's only 2 kilometres to go from there.
How much is a hotel room in Gulbenkian Theatre?
Hotels in Gulbenkian Theatre start at AU$96 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.