Hotels near Guindy National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Guindy National Park
Is city life getting you down? A short break at Guindy National Park ought to be just what you need.
It's to be found in Chennai, a renowned city that holds a special place in many people's hearts and minds.
If you're only here for a quick visit, why not save some time and make a reservation at one of the many accommodations near Guindy National Park? Within 3 kilometres, you will have 20 possibilities. The ITC Grand Chola, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Chennai (a kilometre), the Park Hyatt Chennai (a kilometre) and the Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park (4 kilometres) are all favoured choices.
You won't have to go far to come across budget hotel options here. Check out the rates at the Green Meadows Resort. The Brownstar Boutique Hotel is also recommended.
There is also a number of high-end hotels here. The Westin Chennai Velachery and Lemon Tree Hotel Chennai are some of the best options. You'll find them 2 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres away, respectively.
Before you check out Guindy National Park, charge up your batteries with a coffee at Aavin Junction. Head to Lemon Tree Hotel for a more substantial meal. Need a drink? The Drawing Room is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Guindy National ParkDon't head home yet! This area has heaps more available:
- Raj Bhavan is a great place for the entire family to get a taste of civic administration.
- You can learn about the ins and outs of farming straight from the horse's mouth at Guindy Snake Park, the ideal destination for anyone whose ever dreamed of working on the land.
- Animal enthusiasts will have a wonderful time at Chennai Snake Park, where everyone works hard to make sure that the creatures are safe and happy.
- For a shopping fix, get going to Phoenix Market City.
- Take a trip to Anna University, an impressive, modern establishment that encourages sightseers at certain times.
Say goodbye to your parking worries, and hop on the train to Guindy, the nearest station. It's only 2 kilometres away from Guindy National Park.
How much is a hotel room in Guindy National Park?
Hotels in Guindy National Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.