Hotels near Gothic Theatre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Gothic Theatre
So you're considering a trip to Gothic Theatre? We've got some pointers!
A visit to this attraction will likely mean spending a few nights in Denver. Doe that sound okay to you? We can think of much worse places to be than the much-loved state capital!
We all know how expensive travelling often can be. Luckily, there's a few budget options here. You'll be sure to sleep comfortably at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Denver SE or the Days Inn Denver Downtown.
You could also splurge at one of the more luxurious hotels. Take a look at The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection and Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver.
Don't want to go far for a caffeine hit? Choose Trompeau Bakery. It's really close to Gothic Theatre. When you can't plan your next move without filling your stomach, go to Smashburger. Seeking a couple of beers? Try out Moe's Original BBQ and enjoy the atmosphere.
Other Things to Do Near Gothic TheatreAfter you're done at Gothic Theatre, don't neglect the surrounding region:
- A visit to Museum of Outdoor Arts is the ideal rainy day outing for aspiring artists.
- Aim for a birdie and steer clear of the water as you tee off at Cherry Hills Country Club.
- Check the program at Newman Center for the Performing Arts for any local theatre performances.
- Appreciate the beautiful grounds of University of Denver. Arrange a tour and learn about its history and current programs.
- Go along to Ruby Hill Park and relax in this leafy urban oasis, right in the heart of the city.
How much is a hotel room in Gothic Theatre?
Hotels in Gothic Theatre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.