Hotels near Goleta Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Goleta Beach
Top hotels near Goleta Beach
Goleta Beach is a terrific excuse for a vacation.
It's located in Santa Barbara, a well-loved city that occupies a special place in many people's hearts.
Like to stay close to Goleta Beach? You'll be glad to find out there are 6 accommodations within 3 kilometres. Consider the facilities at the Pacifica Suites (2 kilometres), the Hampton Inn Goleta (2 kilometres) and the Kimpton Goodland (3 kilometres).
Like to save your cash for dining and experiences? Try booking a room at one of the area's more reasonably priced options. You're bound to rest easy at the Super 8 Santa Barbara/Goleta or the Motel 6 Santa Barbara - Goleta.
Travellers eager to splash out a bit ought to try the Bacara Resort & Spa, an upscale hotel 8 kilometres away.
Just 0.9 kilometres from Goleta Beach is Courtyard Cafe, where you can order hot coffee and delicious treats. Head to Parking lot 10, Isla Vista to check it out. When you're searching for lunch or dinner, Beachside Bar-Cafe at 5905 Sandspit Road, Goleta is well within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Goleta BeachDon't spend all your time at Goleta Beach. This region has heaps more to offer visitors:
- Pay a visit to University of California-Santa Barbara to discover where the leaders of our future are created and nurtured. Be sure to check for any public lectures before visiting.
- Get the oxygen pumping with a sprightly walk through Lost Valley Trail.
- Take a deep cleansing breath of the fresh air at Lookout County Park, and let all your stress disappear.
- It is lucky that the private garden, Santa Barbara Orchid Estate, is open to the general public to see, because it would be sad to miss out on its thriving flower beds and botanical displays.
- For some child-friendly activities, head straight to Zodo's - Bowling and Beyond. It's a fantastic way to entertain the ankle-biters!
How much is a hotel room in Goleta Beach?
Hotels in Goleta Beach start at AU$110 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.