Hotels near Goldenen Fresken von Karl Lotz
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Goldenen Fresken von Karl Lotz
Top hotels near Goldenen Fresken von Karl Lotz
Preparing for your trip to Goldenen Fresken von Karl Lotz? Don't set off until you've read through these helpful tips.
You'll find it sitting among the action-packed streets of Budapest, the national capital.
You won't have any problems getting a place to stay close to Goldenen Fresken von Karl Lotz. There are 122 excellent options within easy walking distance. Take a look at the facilities at the Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection, The Ritz-Carlton, Budapest and Corinthia Hotel Budapest.
Don't break the bank! There's a range of decent budget accommodations nearby. Why not stay at the Happy Hostel, which is only a kilometre away? If that doesn't suit, consider the Artificial Hostel, 2 kilometres away.
If you're looking to spend a little more, you'll find lots of upscale hotels too. Try the Four Seasons Gresham Palace, a kilometre away. The Budapest Marriott Hotel, a kilometre away, is also recommended.
If everyone is craving strong coffee, head directly to Boscolo Budapest (Budapest, Erzsébet körút 9). When the sun goes down, sit back with a drink and enjoy the atmosphere at Star Inn Hotel Budapest Centrum (Budapest, Dessewffy utca 36).
Other Things to Do Near Goldenen Fresken von Karl LotzOnce you've experienced Goldenen Fresken von Karl Lotz, get going to the surrounding region:
- Take a relaxing walk around Ferenc Liszt Square as the sun rises, and witness the streets, shops and people as they slowly come to life.
- Surprise your travel partner with a live performance at Budapest Operetta Theatre. Grab your seats and enjoy the show!
- Have a look at what's happening at Hungarian State Opera House so you can have a musical interlude during your trip.
- You can't go wrong with dinner and a show! Grab a ticket and find your seat at New Theatre.
- There's an assortment of attention-grabbing games on offer for everyone in the family, not just the kids, at PANiQ-Room.
Unsure how you should head to Goldenen Fresken von Karl Lotz? One possibility is taking the train. It's a simple journey to the closest station, Budapest-Keleti Railway Terminal, and then it's just a stroll of 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Goldenen Fresken von Karl Lotz?
Hotels in Goldenen Fresken von Karl Lotz start at AU$49 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.