Hotels near Gibralfaro Castle
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Gibralfaro Castle
Top hotels near Gibralfaro Castle
Gibralfaro Castle draws a large amount of visitors throughout the year. Want to find out what all the fuss is about?
It's located in Malaga, 420 kilometres outside of Madrid, the nation's capital.
You'll be able to find a huge variety of accommodation options right near Gibralfaro Castle. Take a look at the rates and amenities at the Parador Malaga Gibralfaro, AC Hotel Málaga Palacio by Marriott and Molina Lario.
Got limited funds? Or do you just enjoy stretching what's in your wallet to its boundaries? You'll come across a range of reasonably priced hotels and apartments here. The Feel Hostels Soho Malaga and the Casa de las Mercedes are recommended options. They are a kilometre and 0.7 kilometres away, respectively.
If you love to travel in style, then why don't you book one of the high-end hotels in the area? The Vincci Seleccion Posada del Patio and the Room Mate Larios, a kilometre and 0.9 kilometres away, come recommended.
Order up a coffee or tea and write a postcard at Restaurante El Café de Bolsa. It's not far from Gibralfaro Castle. Head to AC Hotel by Marriott Malaga Palacio to fill your stomach. Craving a beer? LA TRANCA is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Gibralfaro CastleDon't head home yet! The surrounding region has heaps more on offer:
- Alcazaba is a brilliant location to learn a little of the area's military past.
- There are those who get an eerie feeling when they visit burial grounds, but there are also people who think that they are rather peaceful. If you're the latter, spend some time exploring English Cemetery.
- Stopping by a monument like Torrijos Monument is the perfect way to expand your knowledge of local history.
- Admire a broad collection of artworks at Picasso's Birthplace.
- Plaza de la Merced is a popular public square known for its community atmosphere.
Leave your cares behind and venture to Gibralfaro Castle by rail. Málaga-Centro Alameda, the nearest station, is just 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Gibralfaro Castle?
Hotels in Gibralfaro Castle start at AU$56 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.