Hotels Near Gibbston Valley Winery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Gibbston Valley Winery
Top hotels near Gibbston Valley Winery
Gibbston Valley Winery awaits, so leave the kids with the babysitter and get ready for some fun!
It isn't going to be the only thing on your itinerary in Queenstown, a renowned city that is loved by many.
If you're on the hunt for hotel options within 10 kilometres of Gibbston Valley Winery, you'll find 9 different places. Take a look at the amenities at the Arrowtown House Boutique Hotel and Arrowtown Viking Lodge.
To get yourself a delicious tea or coffee, head to Gibbston Valley Cheese (1820 Gibbston Highway, Gibbston). For your next meal, check out the chef's specials at Gibbston Valley Wines. You'll find this popular spot at 1820 Gibbston Highway, Queenstown.
Other Things to Do Near Gibbston Valley WineryWhile you're here, you ought to check what the surrounding area has available:
- Walk along the river banks until you come to Kawarau Suspension Bridge, a well-known structure that features a long, rich history.
- Daredevils should start at AJ Hackett Bungy Jumping to embark on a bungee jump that you'll never forget.
- Wine enthusiasts should head straight to Chard Farm. Ask about the different grape varietals and what the bottling process involves, then sample the finished product during a tasting session.
- Raise a glass of full-bodied wine at Peregrine Wines. Be sure to take home some for later.
- Wine lovers should head straight to Gibbston Valley Wines. Hear about the grape varietals and the process used for bottling, then see which blend you prefer in a tasting session.
How much is a hotel room in Gibbston Valley Winery?
Hotels in Gibbston Valley Winery start at AU$146 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.