Hotels Near Georgia Renaissance Festival
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Georgia Renaissance Festival
Top hotels near Georgia Renaissance Festival
Georgia Renaissance Festival is ready and waiting for all adrenaline junkies.
You're unlikely to have any difficulties finding it. It's based in Atlanta, the state capital.
If you're keen to stay within the local area of Georgia Renaissance Festival, there are 4 options. You might fancy the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fairburn and Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn, GA.
Make your hard-earned cash go further by staying at one of the budget hotels in the area. The Quality Inn and the Best Western Plus Fairburn Atlanta Southwest are certainly worth considering.
Grab a caffeine hit at Rising Phoenix Coffee (6905 Virlyn B Smith Road, Fairburn). It's just 0.4 kilometres from Georgia Renaissance Festival.
Other Things to Do Near Georgia Renaissance FestivalAfter you spend some time at Georgia Renaissance Festival, do some exploring in the surrounding area:
- Score Indoor Sports boasts a variety of options for those travellers who'd like to stay active.
- There's nothing like live theatre! Buy a ticket and take your seat at The Legacy Theatre.
- Master your driving skills at Twin Lakes Golf Club, a fantastic stop for any visiting golfers.
- Cochran Mill Park is a fantastic place for a lively day of fun and games with the entire family.
- Be sure to bring your lucky clubs and head over to the rolling hills of Lakeside Golf Club.
How much is a hotel room in Georgia Renaissance Festival?
Hotels in Georgia Renaissance Festival start at AU$111 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.