Hotels Near Six Flags over Georgia
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Six Flags over Georgia
Top hotels near Six Flags over Georgia
Six Flags over Georgia is filled to the brim with wild rides and tasty snacks!
You'll find it in Atlanta, the lively state capital.
There are 8 listed hotels within easy commuting distance of Six Flags over Georgia. We suggest the Wingate by Wyndham - Atlanta at Six Flags, 0.2 kilometres away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, perhaps you'd rather the Sleep Inn At Six Flags (0.4 kilometres) or the Super 8 Austell - Six Flags (a kilometre).
Are you travelling on a budget? Lucky for you, the region hosts some cheaper options. The Econo Lodge At Six Flags is 0.4 kilometres away, while the Guest Inn Austell is about 0.3 kilometres away.
Drop by Johnny Rockets for a filling meal. Just 0.1 kilometres from Six Flags over Georgia, you'll find it at 275 Riverside Pkwy, Austell.
Other Things to Do Near Six Flags over GeorgiaAfter you've experienced Six Flags over Georgia, don't neglect the surrounding region:
- Take in the lively atmosphere as you watch a concert at Mable House Barnes Amphitheatre.
- On a crisp, blue day, Sweetwater Creek State Park is a fantastic area to enjoy what Mother Nature has to offer.
- Go for a stroll as you appreciate the peculiar beauty of Westview Cemetery. Take some time to look around and pay your respects.
- Not all museums house old rocks and paintings. Alfred Tup Holmes houses a number of relics that is sure to thrill any sporting nut.
- Masses of people head to Greenbriar Mall to succumb to their passion for purchasing.
How much is a hotel room in Six Flags over Georgia?
Hotels in Six Flags over Georgia start at AU$92 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.