Accommodation Near Fisherman's Beach, Albufeira
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Fisherman's Beach
Fisherman's Beach is a wonderful excuse for a holiday.
Always dreamed of visiting Lisbon District? If you've got enough time, you might just be able to cross both off your list. The attraction is to be found in Albufeira, just 200 kilometres from the country's capital.
The hotel you choose to stay at can mean the difference between a good holiday and a fantastic one. With as many as 25 within a stone's throw of Fisherman's Beach, finding your ideal accommodation will be a breeze. Why not check out the Vila São Vicente Boutique Hotel - Adults Only, Hotel Alisios and Vila Gale Cerro Alagoa Hotel?
After low-cost accommodation options? You'll encounter a few nearby. The Albufeira Beach Hotel is a mere 0.2 kilometres away, and if that doesn't float your boat, the Hotel Da Gale is only 0.8 kilometres away.
Soak up the atmosphere at one of the several high-end hotels close by. Check out the amenities at the Eden Resort, 2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Ondamar Hotel is only a kilometre away.
Prior to exploring Fisherman's Beach, follow the fragrance of freshly ground coffee to Havana Tuk Tours. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go too far. Head to Hotel Vila São Vicente for a well-deserved dinner. As the day turns into night and you're thinking about a drink, walk over to Shamrock Irish Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Fisherman's BeachWhile you're here, get acquainted with the region surrounding Fisherman's Beach:
- Generations of families and friends have congregated and socialised at Albufeira Old Town Square. Keep the time-honoured custom alive and stop over at the square.
- Delight in the sailing boats and yachts anchored in the docks or simply go for a walk and enjoy the breeze at Albufeira Marina.
- Unwind as you listen to the sound of the waves at Aveiros Beach.
- Refresh your batteries when you visit Oura Beach. Bring the kids, and enjoy the fresh sea air!
- At Arrifes Beach, the sunshine and ocean air await. So pack your swimmers, and head out to enjoy the views.
How much is a hotel room in Fisherman's Beach?
Hotels in Fisherman's Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.