ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 6 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, safes, and hairdryers. Room service, desks, and free toiletries are also available.
This smoke-free riad offers free WiFi in public areas, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Added amenities include laundry facilities, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Near this 4-star Fes El Bali riad, you'll find University of Al Quaraouiyine.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 185 reviews
About the Riad Ghita PalaceLocation 52 Bouajjara Bab Jdid Rcif Fes, Fes, 30110
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A rooftop terrace, a library, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at Riad Ghita Palace. This 4-star Fes riad is smoke free.
- 6 guestrooms or units
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Terrace on the roof
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Fes (FEZ-Saiss) (17 km / 10.6 mi)
- Train station: Fes Station (4.1 km / 2.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Riad Ghita Palace offers 6 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM until 8 PM
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM
Guests arriving after 8 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 1:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MAD 330 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Riad Ghita Palace
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 23.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: MAD 200 (one way)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 200 per room (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 330 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Riad Ghita Palace Fes
- Riad Ghita Palace
- Ghita Palace Fes
- Ghita Palace
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
- Alcohol isn't served at Riad Ghita Palace.