ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with digital channels, and all 146 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi, safes and hairdryers. Dining in is an option with 24-hour room service, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches include soaking tubs and free toiletries.
A day of pampering at Spa Thalion can include massages, body scrubs and facials along with aromatherapy and mani/pedis. The restaurant, Imperial, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the hotel's own poolside bar or bar/lounge, you can enjoy a drink. Enjoy the Turkish bath/hammam, steam room, seasonal outdoor swimming pool and kids' swimming pool. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a conference centre and a snack bar/deli. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 5-star Fes hotel, you'll be 3.1 km (1.9 mi) from University of Al Quaraouiyine and 3.5 km (2.1 mi) from Tombs of the Merenides.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
52.0% of guests recommend out of 612 reviews
About the Palais Medina & SpaLocation Boulevard Allal El Fassi, Fes, 30000
Palais Medina & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, a steam room, and a seasonal outdoor pool. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A kid's pool, a nightclub, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Palais Medina & Spa. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. Free self parking is available.
- 1 building
- 146 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Built in 2011
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Fes (FEZ-Saiss) (14.6 km / 9.1 mi)
- Train station: Fes Station (1.5 km / 1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Palais Medina & Spa offers 146 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 32-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Fes hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Imperial – This poolside restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Arabesque – This theme restaurant specialises in Moroccan cuisine and only serves dinner. Open selected days.
Dragon – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Minimum age to access spa is 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MAD 300 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Palais Medina & Spa
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 800.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 500.00 (up to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 1600.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 800.00 (up to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 39.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
- Tourism fee: MAD 39.60 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MAD 200 for adults and MAD 100 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 300 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MAD 150.00 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 300 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Palais Medina
- Palais Medina Fes
- Palais Medina Hotel
- Palais Medina Hotel Fes
You should know
- Palais Medina & Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.