ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with cable channels, and all 245 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi, free wired Internet and furnished balconies or patios. Dining in is an option with 24-hour room service, and minibars provide refreshments. Premium bedding and pillow menus welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include bathrobes and slippers. Coffee/tea makers, in-room childcare and free bottled water are also available.
A day of pampering at Deep Nature Spa can include massages, body scrubs and facials along with access to the sauna and spa tub. The restaurant, Te Tiare restaurant, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Tiki Bar is the resort's own bar. Enjoy the 2 outdoor tennis courts, 24-hour fitness centre and spa tub plus access to ecotours. 4306 square feet (400 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a sauna and laundry facilities. Continental breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:00 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
With a stay at this 4.5-star Faaa resort, you'll be 37.3 km (23.2 mi) from Moorea Green Pearl Golf Course.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 3863 reviews
About the InterContinental Resort TahitiLocation Pointe Tata A, Faaa, Tahiti 98702
InterContinental Resort Tahiti offers its guests a full-service spa, 2 the outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a spa tub. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A swim-up bar. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this resort measures 4306 square feet (400 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury InterContinental Resort Tahiti. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Faaa resort.
- 245 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 9 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 4306 sq ft of conference space
- 400 sq. m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Papeete (PPT-Tahiti Faaa Intl.) (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
InterContinental Resort Tahiti offers 245 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and a safe. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. This individually furnished accommodation includes desks. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Te Tiare restaurant – This poolside restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Le Lotus restaurant – This poolside restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Tiki Bar – This bar is located by the pool. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at InterContinental Resort Tahiti
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: 1.695 per cent of room rate
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: XPF 4430 for adults and XPF 2215 for children (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- InterContinental Resort Tahiti
- InterContinental Tahiti
- InterContinental Tahiti Resort
- Resort Tahiti InterContinental
- Tahiti InterContinental
- Tahiti InterContinental Resort
- InterContinental Resort
- InterContinental Resort Tahiti Faaa
- InterContinental Tahiti Faaa
- Intercontinental Tahiti Faaa
- InterContinental Resort Tahiti Faaa
- InterContinental Resort Tahiti Resort
- InterContinental Resort Tahiti Resort Faaa
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.