Hotels Near Eravikulam National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Eravikulam National Park
Top hotels near Eravikulam National Park
Forget about the stress of the daily grind and get reacquainted with nature at Eravikulam National Park.
You'll find it in Munnar, which is about 2100 kilometres away from the nation's bustling capital, New Delhi.
There are 10 hotels and short-stay apartments within 3 kilometres of Eravikulam National Park. The Nature Zone Jungle Resort (3 kilometres), the Tea Valley Resort (3 kilometres) and the Bracknell Forest (3 kilometres) are all excellent options.
Don't let your stay leave you flat broke! Try the Chai Guest House Munnar, 9 kilometres away.
Visitors who are hoping to experience outstanding amenities ought to take a look at the number of upmarket accommodation options nearby. Check out the Mountain Club - Munnar and KTDC Tea County Munnar.
Other Things to Do Near Eravikulam National ParkDo not spend all of your time at Eravikulam National Park. This area has heaps more to offer travellers:
- Tata Tea Museum is a pretty nice place to keep yourself busy.
- Alleviate your stress with a visit to Pallivasal Falls. It is bound to leave you feeling refreshed.
- Thoovanam Falls will leave you refreshed, as you sit and ponder the water plunging over the rocks.
- People of all creeds and backgrounds will appreciate the value of Carmal Church.
- Learn about the traditions, history and practices of the local residents who worship at Mount Carmel Church.
How much is a hotel room in Eravikulam National Park?
Hotels in Eravikulam National Park start at AU$29 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.