Hotels near Emma Wood State Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Emma Wood State Beach
Ready to start planning your trip to Emma Wood State Beach? You're guaranteed to have a terrific time.
It can be visited in Ventura, which is 40 kilometres away from the happening city of Santa Barbara.
To make the most of your money, reserve a room at a budget hotel. Check what the Oakridge Inn and the Motel 6 Ventura Downtown CA have to offer.
Other Things to Do Near Emma Wood State BeachAfter you're done with Emma Wood State Beach, discover the surrounding area:
- Get the blood pumping with an energetic walk through Ventura to Ojai Paved Bike Path.
- Check for any guided tours and hear about ancient worlds at Albinger Archaeological Museum.
- History buffs will have endless entertainment at Ventura County Museum of History & Art, a renowned history museum.
- San Buenaventura Mission is a calming house of prayer as well as a local tourist landmark.
- Mission San Buenaventura is sure to delight both history enthusiasts and design gurus.
How much is a hotel room in Emma Wood State Beach?
Hotels in Emma Wood State Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.