Hotels Near Edradour Distillery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Edradour Distillery
Top hotels near Edradour Distillery
Ready to start organising your Edradour Distillery holiday?
If you're arriving in Edinburgh, you'll still have a bit of a way to go. It's to be found in Pitlochry, 90 kilometres from the national capital.
You have access to 9 accommodations within an easy commute of Edradour Distillery, so it shouldn't be hard to find what you're looking for. Consider the facilities at the Atholl Palace Hotel (0.9 kilometres), the Craigvrack (2 kilometres) and The Acarsaid (a kilometre).
If you're a bit strapped for cash, you can't pass up the Carra Beag Guest House. It's only 2 kilometres away.
If you want a nice meal, Atholl Palace Hotel at Perth Road, Pitlochry is ideal. It's only 0.9 kilometres from Edradour Distillery.
Other Things to Do Near Edradour DistilleryDon't spend all your time at Edradour Distillery. This region has loads more for visitors:
- Bells Blair Athol Distillery is a fantastic place to learn how spirits are made.
- Purchase centre stage seats to a popular show at Pitlochry Festival Theatre.
- Spend a relaxing afternoon walking through the privately owned gardens of Explorers Garden.
- Make the journey to Fish Ladder to check out its solid structure.
- If you want an hour or two out in the fresh air, hit the greens at Pitlochry Golf Club.
It's an easy trip by rail to Edradour Distillery. Just hop off the train at Pitlochry, the nearest station, and then it's only 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Edradour Distillery?
Hotels in Edradour Distillery start at AU$109 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.