Accommodation Near Eagle Ridge Golf Club, Lakewood
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Eagle Ridge Golf Club
Top hotels near Eagle Ridge Golf Club
Eagle Ridge Golf Club is a wonderful place to work on your game.
Wondering where it is? Dust off your map and draw a cross on Lakewood. It's 50 kilometres from the state capital, Trenton.
Try to book a few nights at the Ramada Toms River. It's just 3 kilometres away from Eagle Ridge Golf Club.
Tourists on a budget will be pleased to hear that there are a few economical hotels available. You can't go past the Best Western Leisure Inn and the Travel Inn & Suites.
Eagle Ridge Golf Club (2 Augusta Boulevard, Lakewood) is the best place to have some lunch or dinner. It's just 0.1 kilometres away from Eagle Ridge Golf Club.
Other Things to Do Near Eagle Ridge Golf ClubAfter you've spent time at Eagle Ridge Golf Club, see what else is going on nearby:
- Walk through Sister Mary Grace Burns Arboretum for a few hours. Really appreciate the open space and find out about the range of trees and shrubs.
- Aim for an albatross and stay well away from the sand when you tee off at Woodlake Country Club.
- March your way to JB MDL Lakehurst Naval Base and you might have a chance to tour the facilities.
- No matter whether you prefer lagers or stouts, you will thoroughly enjoy spending some time at Rinn Duin Brewing.
- Watch students and faculty alike move from class to class at Ocean County Community College, a modern educational establishment.
How much is a hotel room in Eagle Ridge Golf Club?
Hotels in Eagle Ridge Golf Club start at AU$105 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.