Hotels near Duns Castle Nature Reserve
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Duns Castle Nature Reserve
Take a break from the stress of big city life and get in touch with the natural world at Duns Castle Nature Reserve.
It is situated in Duns, and we're sure you're keen to know how to get there. Many travellers make the 50 kilometres journey from Edinburgh, that nation's buzzing capital.
Unfortunately, finding accommodation near Duns Castle Nature Reserve isn't an easy option. For a great alternative, look into East Ord just 25 kilometres away. Here, there are 5 places available to book. The Mansergh House - B&B, The Rob Roy Inn and YHA Berwick - Hostel are all top options.
Coffee addicts in need of a cuppa will like Hugo's Cafe Winebar (17 Market Square, Duns), just a kilometre from Duns Castle Nature Reserve. Really hungry? Just 0.9 kilometres away you can get lunch or dinner at The Black Bull Hotel (15 Black Bull Street, Duns).
Other Things to Do Near Duns Castle Nature ReserveAs you're here, you really should see what the local area has going on:
- History aficionados will adore checking out Manderston House. Head out on a tour around the historic property and learn about past generations.
- St Cuthbert's Church is a distinctive religious landmark in the region.
- Step back to the days of old when you get a glimpse of the impressive edifice that is Norham Castle.
- Discover the tales from past generations when you walk the corridors of Paxton House.
- Look on while the farmers work the land at Chain Bridge Honey Farm. They might even be in need of a few helpers.
How much is a hotel room in Duns Castle Nature Reserve?
Hotels in Duns Castle Nature Reserve start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.