ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Private yards, digital TV and DVD players are featured in all 26 soundproofed rooms. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges, microwaves and room service. Select Comfort beds and premium bedding welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include free toiletries. Additionally, in-room childcare, free weekday newspapers and hairdryers are available.
This business-friendly motel offers free WiFi in public areas, a business centre and concierge services. Added amenities include a conference centre and laundry facilities. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10 AM. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of a free casino shuttle.
With a stay at this 3-star Saint Kilda motel, you'll be 2.6 km (1.6 mi) from Dunedin Casino and 2.7 km (1.7 mi) from Toitu Otago Settlers Museum.
Best Western Dunedin ratings based on 143 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Best Western Dunedin
17 Nov. 2018 by Justin
Many thanks Richard, appreciate the feedback.
Quick stopover in Dunedin
11 Apr. 2018 by BW Dunedin
Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, as well as the restaurant recommendation - it is one our favourites too, but plenty to choose from. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
Was once better....
About the Best Western DunedinLocation 555 Andersons Bay Road, Dunedin, 9012
A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business centre and a meeting room are available. Event space at this motel measures 160 square feet (15 square metres) and includes conference centres. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and a garden are also featured at the family-friendly Best Western Dunedin. Self parking is free. This 3-star Dunedin motel is smoke free.
- 26 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 buildings
- 160 sq ft of conference space
- 15 sq. m of conference space
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) (27.9 km / 17.4 mi)
- Train station: Dunedin Railway Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free casino shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Dunedin offers 26 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features DVD players and complimentary newspapers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Select Comfort beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LED televisions come with premium digital channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and microwaves. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Dunedin motel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Select Comfort beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Private outdoor space
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9:30 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9:30 PM.
Guests arriving after 9:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 10.00 per stay.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD $4.00 and NZD $35.00 for adults, and NZD 10.00 and NZD 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD $25.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NZD 15 (roundtrip), (from 5 to 18 years old)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.00 per stay
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western 555 Bayview Motel Dunedin
- Best Western 555 Bayview Motel
- Best Western 555 Bayview Dunedin
- Best Western 555 Bayview
- Best Western Dunedin
- Best Western Dunedin Motel
- Best Western 555 on Bayview
You should know
- Best Western Dunedin offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.