Hotels Near Dundee Karting
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Dundee Karting
Travelling with children can be difficult, but it'll be worth it when you see the smile on their faces at Dundee Karting.
It is situated in Dundee, 60 kilometres from Edinburgh.
Order a coffee or tea and decide what to see next at ScotKart Dundee Indoor Kart Racing and Combat City Laser Tag. It's close to Dundee Karting. For something to fill you up, grab a seat for dinner at Premier Inn Dundee West. In the evenings, Beefeater Gourdie Croft is great for a nice glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Dundee KartingOnce you're finishing seeing Dundee Karting, discover the local area:
- If you'd like to check out the birds and the bees, head to Camperdown Wildlife Centre. Your children will think you're the ant's pants!
- On a sunny afternoon, there's nothing like unwinding in Lochee Park.
- Check for special activities and learn about astronomical breakthroughs when you visit Mills Observatory.
- Make sure you don't break the piggy bank at Wellgate Shopping Centre.
- Teach your rivals how it's done with a round of golf at Downfield Golf Club.
Get up bright and early, dodge the other tourists and take a seat on the train. When you arrive at Invergowrie, the nearest station, it's only 2 kilometres to Dundee Karting.
How much is a hotel room in Dundee Karting?
Hotels in Dundee Karting start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.