Hotels near Dinosaur State Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Dinosaur State Park
Top hotels near Dinosaur State Park
Don't keep putting it off. Pack your camera and get a move on to Dinosaur State Park!
You're unlikely to have trouble finding it. It's situated in Hartford, the state capital.
There are 5 hotels in close proximity to Dinosaur State Park. We recommend the Residence Inn By Marriott Hartford Rocky Hill, 2 kilometres away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, perhaps you'd rather the Sheraton Hartford South Hotel (a kilometre) or the Hampton Inn Rocky Hill (3 kilometres).
Looking for accommodation that won't leave you empty-handed? The Howard Johnson Express Inn - Rocky Hill and the Super 8 Hartford South - Rocky Hill are certainly worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Dinosaur State ParkWhile you're here, you really should see what the local region has going on:
- River Highlands State Park is a protected area for native plants and animals, so be aware of where you roam and what you leave behind.
- If the young ones have had too many sugary lollies, and need to burn some of that energy, give Callahan's Bowl a Rama a go.
- Tour Buttolph Williams House, an interesting historic residence that's full of stories.
- Unearth the stories from generations past when you take a tour of Webb-Deane-Stevens Museum.
- Stop and grab a snack or just do some people-watching at Cromwell Commons Shopping Center.
How much is a hotel room in Dinosaur State Park?
Hotels in Dinosaur State Park start at AU$81 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.