Hotels near Delaware State Capitol
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Delaware State Capitol
Top hotels near Delaware State Capitol
Getting ready for your adventure to Delaware State Capitol? Don't head off until you've checked out these helpful tips and tricks.
Visiting this attraction will probably mean spending a couple of nights in Dover. Sound okay to you? We could think of much worse places to be than the much-loved state capital!
Kick your feet up near Delaware State Capitol at any one of the 9 surrounding hotels and apartments. Check out the amenities at the Residence Inn Marriott Dover (2 kilometres away), the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Dover (2 kilometres) and the Comfort Inn & Suites (3 kilometres).
Searching for low-cost lodgings? You'll come across some here. The Super 8 Dover is 2 kilometres away, whereas the Days Inn Dover Downtown is around a kilometre away.
Or, are you more in the mood for a taste of luxury? The Dover Downs Hotel & Casino is just 4 kilometres away. It's a top choice for visitors who want the very best.
Kick start your day with a delicious coffee at Dunkin' Donuts. At 470 South Dupont Highway, Dover, it's an easy walk of 0.6 kilometres from Delaware State Capitol. If you want something more filling, check out the menu at Where Pigs Fly (617 East Loockerman Street, Dover). It's just 0.8 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Delaware State CapitolOnce it's time to leave Delaware State Capitol, check out the local region:
- History enthusiasts will love visiting The State House Museum, an excellent location to discover interesting tales from days gone by.
- The pamphlets at Delaware State Visitor Center will surely help you get around the area.
- Visitors of all tastes and inclinations will be artistically stimulated by the variety of noteworthy works of art at Biggs Museum of American Art.
- The walls, halls and corridors of Old State House are privy to a wide variety of important decisions. Stop into this historic government building and see what you can discover.
- On a lazy day, spend a while relaxing in First State Heritage Park.
How much is a hotel room in Delaware State Capitol?
Hotels in Delaware State Capitol start at AU$87 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.