Accommodation Near Deer Park, Copenhagen
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Deer Park
Deer Park is most certainly worth seeing. Don't forget your camera!
It's situated in Copenhagen, the buzzing national capital.
To get your day going, make your first stop at Kirsten Piil Bed & Breakfast. Close to Deer Park, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. Head over to Tine Sarring to have a big meal. Need a drink? Bakkens Perle - Karaoke og Dansebar is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Deer ParkBefore you make tracks, consider checking out the local area:
- Make memories with the kids at Bakken. The laughter and heart-stopping excitement will stay with you forever.
- Visitors of all generations will be visually struck by the number of notable shows of art at Ordrupgaard.
- Recline and soak in the sun at Bellevue Beach.
- Golf enthusiasts can perfect their putting skills at Kobenhavns Golf Club.
- Bernstorff Palace is a prominent palace, noted for its architectural handiwork and interesting past.
Grab a seat, check out the sights and enjoy the train trip to Deer Park. Remember to dismount at Klampenborg, the closest station. Then it's only a kilometre to go from there.
How much is a hotel room in Deer Park?
Hotels in Deer Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.