ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 22 individually decorated rooms, and you can enjoy private plunge pools, free WiFi and living rooms. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Egyptian cotton sheets invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like rainfall showerheads and bathrobes. DVD players, separate bathtubs and showers and coffee/tea makers are also available.
A day of pampering at Om Wellness Spa can include deep-tissue massages, body wraps and body scrubs along with aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments. The restaurant, Ambrosia, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Ebony and Ivory Jungle is the resort's own bar, serving drinks along with light fare. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, 24-hour fitness centre, spa tub and steam room. 200 square feet (18 square metres) of event facilities include meeting rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a kids' swimming pool and a coffee shop/café. Full breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10 AM. There's also free valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 4-star Dambulla resort, you'll be 20.6 km (12.8 mi) from Dambulla Cave Temple.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 525 reviews
About the Elephant CorridorLocation Pothana, Kimbissa, Dambulla,
As a guest of Elephant Corridor, you'll find a full-service spa, 2 indoor swimming pools, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. Event space at this resort measures 200 square feet (18 square metres). A kid's pool, a 24-hour fitness centre, and a steam room are also featured at the luxury Elephant Corridor. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Dambulla resort.
- 1 floor
- 22 guestrooms or units
- 26 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 200 sq ft of conference space
- 18 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2005
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) (145.6 km / 90.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking, self parking, and RV/bus/truck parking
Elephant Corridor offers 22 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with private plunge pools and DVD players. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate living rooms. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. 35-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges, coffee/tea makers and minibars. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Dambulla resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Private Plunge Pool
- Separate bedroom
- Living room
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Ambrosia – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Ebony and Ivory Jungle – Overlooking the pool and garden, this bar only serves light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 3500.0 per day.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Elephant Corridor
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No lifts
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 90.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 45.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 130 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 130 (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 3500.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Elephant Corridor
- Elephant Corridor Hotel
- Elephant Corridor Hotel Sigiriya
- Elephant Corridor Sigiriya
- Elephant Corridor Resort Dambulla
- Elephant Corridor Dambulla
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.