Hotels near Crystal Lake Town Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Crystal Lake Town Park
Excited for your trip to Crystal Lake Town Park? Don't set out until you've read through these helpful tips and tricks.
To get there, you'll need to drive to Old Saybrook. It's located 100 kilometres from the state capital, Providence.
If you decide on economical accommodation, Pier Blue Guesthouse is where you should stay. It's in an excellent location, just a kilometre away.
Or, are you in the mood for a taste of luxury? The Copper Beech Inn is just 6 kilometres away. It's an ideal place for travellers who demand the best.
Other Things to Do Near Crystal Lake Town ParkAfter you visit Crystal Lake Town Park, explore the surrounding area:
- For some serious shopping, get going to Tanger Outlets.
- Ditch your worries and spend your spare time browsing the goodies at Logee’s Greenhouses.
- Take a deep breath of the sea air at Harvey's Beach, and let your cares blow away on the breeze.
- Check out the schedule of displays, interactive attractions and live shows happening at Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center.
- Uncover the tales from past generations when you venture into General William Hart House.
How much is a hotel room in Crystal Lake Town Park?
Hotels in Crystal Lake Town Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.