Hotels near Croxteth Hall and Country Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Croxteth Hall and Country Park
Top hotels near Croxteth Hall and Country Park
Keen to visit Croxteth Hall and Country Park? This excellent sight has a lot to offer.
It isn't going to be the only thing you'll want to see in Liverpool, a renowned city that's loved by many.
Spend your money on the things that matter! Book at one of the budget places and make the most of your time away. Take a look at what the Lord Nelson Hotel and the Liverpool Lodge have available.
Before you go to Croxteth Hall and Country Park, charge up your batteries with a tea or coffee at Home farm lodge. For something to satiate your hunger, grab a table for lunch at Yang Sing. And later on, pull up a stool at The Deysbrook to get to know the crowd.
Other Things to Do Near Croxteth Hall and Country ParkAfter you've experienced Croxteth Hall and Country Park, do some exploring in the surrounding area:
- Step high above the earth and revel in the spectacular views at Jungle Parc.
- Aim for a hole-in-one and keep far from the bunkers at West Derby Golf Club.
- Get groovin' to the rhythm at Casbah Coffee Club, a museum that all music fans should plan to see.
- Up the ante at Mecca Bingo if you feel like playing a few rounds of twenty-one or poker.
- While wandering through Knowsley Hall, imagine those who once resided here.
How much is a hotel room in Croxteth Hall and Country Park?
Hotels in Croxteth Hall and Country Park start at AU$62 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.