Hotels Near Coors Brewery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Coors Brewery
Top hotels near Coors Brewery
Heading to Coors Brewery? You're sure to have a ball.
It surely won't be the only thing you'll want to see in Denver, a state capital that has plenty to offer.
The Table Mountain Inn and The Golden Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member are basically next door to Coors Brewery.
We've all experienced how financially-draining holidays often can be. Fortunately, there's a few modest options in the area. You can't beat the TownePlace Suites Denver West/Federal Center and the Candlewood Suites Denver West Federal Ctr.
Go straight to Windy Saddle Cafe at 1110 Washington Avenue, Golden for a good coffee. It's about 0.3 kilometres from Coors Brewery. If you're looking for a delicious meal, head over to Golden City Brewery. You'll find this popular restaurant at 920 12th Street, Golden.
Other Things to Do Near Coors BreweryWhile you're here, get acquainted with the region surrounding Coors Brewery:
- If you're hoping for a wonderful night out, buy tickets to a theatre performance at Miners Alley Playhouse.
- Escape a miserable rainy day by arranging a trip to Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum.
- If you're keen to fill in an hour or two, view the exhibits at Astor House Museum.
- If you call yourself a devoted art aficionado, Foothills Art Center is waiting for you. Providing access to many compelling pieces, you'll be glad you took the time to peruse the collection.
- Bradford Washburn American Mountaineering Museum is a nice place to kill a few hours.
How much is a hotel room in Coors Brewery?
Hotels in Coors Brewery start at AU$175 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.