Hotels near Convict Lake
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Convict Lake
Top hotels near Convict Lake
Is work getting on your nerves? A break at Convict Lake will have you back on top in no time.
You'll find it in Mammoth Lakes, 180 kilometres from Carson City, the state capital.
Hurry up and book a few nights at the Convict Lake Resort. It's just 0.4 kilometres away from Convict Lake.
Everyone knows the best way to wind up a big day is by filling your stomach. Head to Convict Lake Resort (2000 Convict Lake Road, Mammoth Lakes) and check out the menu.
Other Things to Do Near Convict LakePut your tourist hat on and check what's available in the area surrounding Convict Lake:
- If you pick the right day, you might be able to see Hot Creek Geological Area, an active geyser, put on quite a show.
- Head to Hot Creek Fish Hatchery to gain some information about the plants and wildlife in the region.
- Take in the peace at McGee Creek. You'll find lots of space for fun and games or to just lie back and relax.
- Mammoth Ski Museum is a nice place to keep yourself busy.
- Relax near the water's edge at Lake Crowley, and spend some time appreciating the peaceful landscape.
How much is a hotel room in Convict Lake?
Hotels in Convict Lake start at AU$113 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.