Hotels near Contemporary Art Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Contemporary Art Museum
Contemporary Art Museum attracts a large number of visitors throughout the year. Keen to see what the fuss is about?
It's located in Bordeaux, a much-loved city that offers visitors plenty to see and do.
You won't have any worries getting a place to stay in close proximity to Contemporary Art Museum. You'll find 26 excellent options within walking distance. Don't know where to start? Check out the Intercontinental Bordeaux Le Grand Hotel, Le Boutique Hotel and Best Western Grand Hotel Francais.
If you don't like to splash your cash on accommodation, you'll be glad to know that there is a variety of budget-friendly options available. The La Maison Fredon and the Les Chambres au Coeur de Bordeaux are merely 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Or, you could always splurge on one of the number of upscale hotels in the nearby area. The Hotel Burdigala Bordeaux MGallery by Sofitel and the Seeko'o are two such spots to think about. The former is 2 kilometres away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
For a boost first thing or an afternoon lift, grab a tea at Salon de thé Any'Teas. You can find it fortunately close to Contemporary Art Museum. Or, for something more substantial, go to Hotel Mercure Bordeaux Cité Mondiale Centre Ville and grab a table. And later on, pull up a stool at La Blanche Hermine to get to know the crowd.
Other Things to Do Near Contemporary Art MuseumWhile you're here, get familiar with the area around Contemporary Art Museum:
- Check out the goods to your heart's content at Les Quais. You're sure to find something that matches your taste.
- Roam around Quinconces Square to see what it is like to be a genuine local.
- Generations of families and friends have united and enjoyed each others company at Place des Quinconces. Keep the time-honoured tradition going and visit the piazza.
- If you value history, Girondins Monument is definitely worthwhile visiting.
- On a lazy afternoon, there's nothing like unwinding in Jardin Public.
How much is a hotel room in Contemporary Art Museum?
Hotels in Contemporary Art Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.