Hotels Near Connecticut Sportsplex
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Connecticut Sportsplex
Top hotels near Connecticut Sportsplex
Hotels Near Connecticut SportsplexWhatever it may be you're heading on over to see, the exciting atmosphere of Connecticut Sportsplex is certain to impress.
Always been keen on going to New Haven? Here's your chance to find out what the fuss is about!
With 12 listed rooms within 10 kilometres of Connecticut Sportsplex, you shouldn't have to do too much driving. The Clarion Hotel & Suites Hamden-New Haven and Holiday Inn Express Branford-New Haven are comfortable choices.
If you're travelling on a tight budget, there are a few lower-cost options. Why not have a look at the Rodeway Inn Branford and the Quality Inn East Haven - New Haven?
Corporate Caterers (199 Foxon Road, North Branford) is only 0.2 kilometres from Connecticut Sportsplex. Grab a table and re-energise. Nothing rewards you after a long day quite like a beer or a glass of wine. Go to Bar 80 (209 Foxon Road, North Branford).
Other Things to Do Near Connecticut SportsplexAfter you're done seeing Connecticut Sportsplex, don't ignore the local area:
- For a dose of retail therapy, spend the morning at Orchard Hill Plaza Shopping Center.
- Relax and buy a coffee or just do some people-watching at Branford Hills Plaza Shopping Center.
- Step back into the past when you lay your eyes upon the imposing structure that is Bill Miller’s Castle.
- Those who are intrigued by railway history should stop by Shoreline Trolley Museum.
- Get lost in an imaginary world at Hagaman Memorial Library.
How much is a hotel room in Connecticut Sportsplex?
Hotels in Connecticut Sportsplex start at AU$80 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.