Hotels Near Compo Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Compo Beach
Do you want to know a little more about Compo Beach before you book flights? Here are some handy pointers.
It's situated in Stamford. Sit back and enjoy the 200 kilometres journey from Providence, the state capital.
If you're searching for quality accommodation at an economical price, you'll love the Econo Lodge Norwalk. It's only 4 kilometres away.
Doing the tourist thing can be quite tiring. Unwind and fill up your belly at Elvira's Market (222 Hillspoint Road, Westport), only a kilometre away from Compo Beach.
Other Things to Do Near Compo BeachAfter you've spent time at Compo Beach, check what else is available nearby:
- Appreciate the beautiful scenery of Sherwood Island State Park, a nature refuge for native plants and animals.
- Shop for something special to return home with or just enjoy some local grub at Westport Farmers Market.
- Unwind and soak in the sun at Burying Hill Beach.
- Have a look at the guide at Levitt Pavilion for any exciting live acts or performances.
- Browse the program at Westport Country Playhouse for any upcoming theatre performances.
How much is a hotel room in Compo Beach?
Hotels in Compo Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.