Hotels near Commando Memorial
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Commando Memorial
History has plenty left to teach us, and Commando Memorial is an excellent place for your next class.
You'll be able to see it in Fort William, 160 kilometres from the national capital, Edinburgh.
When it's time for lunch or dinner, grab a table at Restaurant at Old Pines Hotel (Spean Bridge, PH). This local eating joint is just 0.4 kilometres from Commando Memorial.
Other Things to Do Near Commando MemorialLace up your boots and check what's on offer in the area surrounding Commando Memorial:
- A spot of retail therapy is bound to help relieve your worries. To get your fix, pay a visit to Highland Soaps.
- See more of the natural environments of this area with a trip to Leanachan Forest.
- For a convenient way to get around that gives you the chance to focus on the panoramic view, hop on Nevis Range Mountain Experience.
- Play in the snow or hit the slopes to shred some fresh powder at Aonach Mor Ski Resort.
- Head to the peak of Grey Corries for capitvating views of the surrounding district.
If you're travelling by train to get to Commando Memorial, disembark at Spean Bridge, the most convenient station. It's 2 kilometres away. Could it get any easier?
How much is a hotel room in Commando Memorial?
Hotels in Commando Memorial start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.