Hotels near Cold Spring Tavern
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Cold Spring Tavern
If work is starting to overwhelm you, some well-deserved time out at Cold Spring Tavern might be exactly what you need.
You'll find it in Santa Barbara, a terrific city that has plenty to offer.
Hotels surrounding Cold Spring Tavern are few and far between. The Private Tuscan Villa, 2 kilometres away, is the only listed choice.
Fortunately, there are a few nice hotels that won't break the budget. You will sleep like a rock at the Super 8 Santa Barbara/Goleta or the Motel 6 Santa Barbara - Goleta.
Rest your weary legs and order something delicious at Cold Spring Tavern (5995 Stagecoach Road, Santa Barbara), only 0.1 kilometres away from Cold Spring Tavern.
Other Things to Do Near Cold Spring TavernRemember that this place has a lot more to offer:
- Aim for a birdie and try not to get lost in the bunkers as you tee off at Rancho San Marcos Golf Course.
- On a crisp, blue day, Chumash Painted Cave State Historic Park is a wonderful place to appreciate what nature has to offer.
- If you want to acquire some information on the plants and wildlife in the area, make sure you head to Center for Urban Agriculture at Fairview Gardens.
- Encourage the youngsters to let off some steam, as they have a look at the railway exhibits at South Coast Railroad Museum.
- Make your way around Rancho La Patera and Stow House, an intriguing historic dwelling that is filled with stories.
How much is a hotel room in Cold Spring Tavern?
Hotels in Cold Spring Tavern start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.