Hotels Near CityCube Berlin
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near CityCube Berlin
Top hotels near CityCube Berlin
CityCube Berlin is terrific for those coming both for work and for leisure.
If you've always wanted to go to Berlin, this is the perfect excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's thriving captial.
Want to stay near the action? You'll discover 25 accommodations within a short commute of CityCube Berlin. Nearby ones are the PATRICK HELLMANN SCHLOSSHOTEL (2 kilometres), the Quentin Boutique Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Novum Hotel Kronprinz Berlin (a kilometre).
Don't leave yourself dirt poor! There's a range of nice budget rooms nearby. Choose between the Pension Messe am Funkturm or the Hotel Pension Gribnitz, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
If you want to spend a little more, you'll be happy to discover that there are multiple upmarket hotels. The Ringhotel Seehof Berlin, a kilometre away, and the Hotel Villa Kastania, a kilometre, are both recommended spots.
If you're in need of your next caffeine hit, you'll be able to find Cappuccino Grand Café - Ku`damm Beach just a short walk away. When you're ready for a hearty meal, take a seat at International Club Berlin e.V. If you're ready to chill out with a bottle of wine, Hafis is the ideal place.
Other Things to Do Near CityCube BerlinSchedule some time to see what's happening in the region:
- Glance up at Berliner Funkturm, one of this area's most observable historic structures.
- ICC Berlin puts on a wonderful selection of conferences, so you ought to come across something of interest.
- Check out what's on at Messe Berlin, a notable space for events and conferences.
- Arrange a scenic journey on Gleis 17, Grunewald, a notable, old railway and a beloved attraction among visitors.
- St. Canisius Church is an important monument, the perfect place for tourists searching for some much-needed peace and quiet.
If you're pondering how to travel to CityCube Berlin, why not take the train? It's only 0.3 kilometres from S Messe Süd (Berlin), the nearest station. Another handy terminal is Westkreuz, 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in CityCube Berlin?
Hotels in CityCube Berlin start at AU$70 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.