Accommodation Near Church of Santa Maria Assunta, Positano
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Church of Santa Maria Assunta
Church of Santa Maria Assunta is beloved by tourists and locals alike. Get your camera ready and go exploring!
It is situated in Positano, and we're sure you're keen to know how to get there. Many travellers make the 220 kilometres journey from Rome, that nation's action-packed capital.
With no less than 57 accommodations within a kilometre of Church of Santa Maria Assunta, you might even have a view of it from your bedroom! Not quite sure where to start? Check out the Le Sirenuse, Hotel Le Agavi and Villa Fiorentino.
There's a selection of budget places close by that will definitely satisfy. Secure a room at the La Caravella Positano Beach, Residence or the Villa Rosa, 0.1 kilometres and 0.1 kilometres away, respectively.
Do you like the finer things in life? Then indulge a bit and secure a room at one of the several high-end hotels in the surrounding area. Try the L'Ancora, 0.1 kilometres away. The Hotel Eden Roc, 0.3 kilometres away, is also highly recommended.
Being a tourist can really take it out of you! When it's time for a break, head to Hotel Villa Gabrisa. It's just a short wander from Church of Santa Maria Assunta. You don't need to spend hours looking for a substantial feed. Hotel Poseidon should have what you need. In the evenings, Hotels, B & B Canneto Positano is great for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near Church of Santa Maria AssuntaAfter you're done with Church of Santa Maria Assunta, check what else is happening in the region:
- When you're looking for a spot of culture, make a beeline for Franco Senesi, a gallery that will impress you with its intriguing collection of canvases.
- Plan an afternoon out at Spiaggia Grande and take a deep breath of the sea air as you soak in the sun.
- Piazza dei Mulini is a long-established site valued for its friendly ambience.
- The chambers and corridors of Positano Town Hall bear witness to a wide variety of key decisions. Check out this important building of public administration and see what you can hear.
- Nothing quite compares to the serenity of lying by the water. Make sure you stop by Fornillo Beach.
How much is a hotel room in Church of Santa Maria Assunta?
Hotels in Church of Santa Maria Assunta start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.