Hotels near Carillon Historical Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Carillon Historical Park
Experience a bit of culture and learn something new at Carillon Historical Park.
It's not going to be the only attraction on your to-do list in Dayton, a magical city that is loved by many.
4 hotels isn't a massive range, but it's enough if you're set on staying within 3 kilometres of Carillon Historical Park. Why not see what you think of the rooms at the Marriott at the University of Dayton and Courtyard by Marriott Dayton-University of Dayton?
Want to save a little cash? There are some great cheaper hotels here. The Super 8 Miamisburg Dayton S Area OH and the Knights Inn Dayton are worth checking out.
If you want to rest up and refuel, stop by Culp's Cafe at Carillon Historical Park. It's at 1000 Carillon Boulevard, Dayton, just a short walk away from Carillon Historical Park.
Other Things to Do Near Carillon Historical ParkDon't forget that this area has much more available:
- If you become a bit travel-weary, pop into Calvary Cemetery. This burial ground is a great spot for some time alone in quiet reflection.
- For a number of years, University of Dayton has helped shape many great leaders. Give this historic campus a visit and see what it's like these days.
- Head over to Hills & Dales MetroPark and admire this leafy urban oasis, right in the heart of the city.
- If you're looking for an activity that's a little different, explore the grounds of Woodland Cemetery and Arboretum.
- America's Packard Museum is a museum committed to detailing the history of transportation.
How much is a hotel room in Carillon Historical Park?
Hotels in Carillon Historical Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.