Hotels near Cairngorms National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Cairngorms National Park
Don't keep putting it off. Grab some supplies and take the journey to Cairngorms National Park!
Planning on flying into Edinburgh? Once you touch down, you'll still have a bit of a journey ahead of you. You'll find it situated in Aviemore, 140 kilometres from the national capital.
Unfortunately, staying near Cairngorms National Park isn't that easy. But don't fret, Inverness is 40 kilometres away. Here, there are 43 hotels. The Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Restaurant, The Glen Mhor Apartments and Kingsmills Hotel Inverness are all terrific options.
If you need a substantial meal, The Storehouse at Aviemore is ideal. It's only 0.2 kilometres from Cairngorms National Park.
Other Things to Do Near Cairngorms National ParkAs you're here, you really should check what the surrounding region has available:
- Admire the amazing views as you shred your way down the trails at CairnGorm Mountain.
- Cairngorm Reindeer Centre is a nature reserve that is an ideal spot to stretch the legs.
- Try to appreciate nature at Loch Morlich.
- Take the whole family along to Cairngorm Reindeer Herd, a place where you can get up close and personal with animals and fully appreciate the wonders of the natural world.
- Take some time to get back to Mother Nature at Loch an Eilein.
How much is a hotel room in Cairngorms National Park?
Hotels in Cairngorms National Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.