Serviced Apartments in Buenos Aires
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Buenos Aires
Apartment Hotels in Buenos Aires
Short stay apartments in Buenos Aires
Stacks of space, more privacy and the ability to reheat last night's pizza in your own kitchen. Is there anything sweeter than staying in an apartment? If you're bringing the entire gang to Buenos Aires, take a peek at our selection of awesome home away from homes. With so many creature comforts at your fingertips, don't blame us if you never wanna leave.Popular luxury apartments in Buenos Aires
What could top an epic holiday? Oh, nothing … except an epic holiday which includes some dreamy digs. Turn up the luxe factor with a lavish Buenos Aires apartment:
- Lecer Alquileres: Want breakfast services? Maybe express check-out too? This ritzy apartment has what you want.
- Cucha Tanguera: Featuring express check-out and airport transportation, plus top service, you'll be pleased you picked this popular apartment.
If being cooped up in a hotel sends your kids silly, settle into an apartment. With more space, quality amenities and oodles of kid-friendly activities, it'll turn a good family holiday into a memorable one.
- Departamentos Campitelli: Keep your young ones entertained at this 2-star property with luggage storage facilities and 24-hour front desk services.
- Puerto Delta Apartamentos: With a 3-star rating, 24-hour front desk services and a garden will make your holiday more enjoyable.
What's your priority — business or pleasure? There's no reason you can't enjoy both. Make sure your Buenos Aires visit is a combination of the two by choosing a cosy downtown apartment. Put down your phone and relax after the conference at:
- Departamentos Campitelli (19 kilometres from downtown Buenos Aires): When you have to sink your teeth into work, you'll be glad to have concierge services and newspapers in the lobby to make life a little easier.
- Casa Campus Pilar (20 kilometres from downtown Buenos Aires): With parking facilities and express check-out on offer here, you'll have the incentive and the tools to wrap up your work in a flash.
Taking a break with a big group of family members or mates? Instead of staying in your own rooms in a hotel (and taking out the joy of travelling together), book an apartment. You'll sleep in separate bedrooms but share the remainder of the space. Talking about space, apartments will generally have more of it compared to a typical hotel room.
Apartment Accommodation In Buenos Aires
Apartment hotels in Buenos Aires provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Buenos Aires apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Buenos Aires. Book with us now and feel at home.