Hotels near Blue Springs State Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Blue Springs State Park
Top hotels near Blue Springs State Park
Blue Springs State Park holds a special place in the hearts of both tourists and locals. Pack your camera and prepare for adventure!
It's to be found in DeLand, 150 kilometres from the lively city of Jacksonville.
Planning on staying within a short commute of Blue Springs State Park? The only hotel listed within 3 kilometres is the Hontoon Landing Resort & Marina (4 kilometres).
Travellers on a tight budget will be pleased to know that there are a few economical hotels available. Check out the rates at the Quality Inn near Blue Spring. The Days Inn Orange City Deland is also worthy.
Head to St. John's Lake Tours for lunch or dinner. Only 0.7 kilometres from Blue Springs State Park, you'll find it at 2100 West French Avenue, Orange City.
Other Things to Do Near Blue Springs State ParkAppreciate all that Blue Springs State Park offers, but make sure you also check out the surrounding area:
- The vast space at De Leon Spring State Recreation Area makes it the perfect area for outdoor activities with friends.
- If you like kicking a ball around and getting back to nature, visit Lake Beresford Park.
- Grab your buddies and play a few rounds at Deland Country Club.
- Immanuel Presbyterian Church is a distinctive religious structure in the region.
- Improve your driving skills at DeBary Golf & Country Club, a fantastic stop for all golf lovers.
How much is a hotel room in Blue Springs State Park?
Hotels in Blue Springs State Park start at AU$92 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.