Hotels near Blowing Rock Auditorium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Blowing Rock Auditorium
You'll have a wonderful time at Blowing Rock Auditorium.
It's located in Boone, 130 kilometres from the lively city of Charlotte.
There are 13 listed hotels within a short drive of Blowing Rock Auditorium. We suggest the Meadowbrook Inn and Suites, 0.3 kilometres away. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, perhaps you'd rather the Hillwinds Inn (0.2 kilometres) or The Village Inn (0.5 kilometres).
Searching for budget hotel options? You'll find some here. The Hemlock Inn is a short 0.2 kilometres away, and if that doesn't tick all the boxes, the Boxwood Lodge is only 0.3 kilometres away.
When you're in desperate need of the perfect cup of coffee, find Camp Coffee Roasters (921 Main Street, Blowing Rock). If you're in the market for a meal, Bistro Roca (143 Wonderland Trail, Blowing Rock) is an easy stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Blowing Rock AuditoriumAfter visiting Blowing Rock Auditorium, see what else is going on in the region:
- If you're eager to find a pleasant green space to unwind and go for a walk, stop by Blowing Rock Memorial Park.
- Tourists of all generations will be visually engaged by the variety of unique artworks at Blowing Rock Art and History Museum.
- Put on your sturdiest hiking boots, and check out Glen Burney Trail, a well-frequented hiking track.
- Travellers and locals alike enjoy taking time out in Broyhill Park.
- History buffs will adore a visit to Moses Cone Manor. Join a tour, walk around the historic property and learn about past generations.
How much is a hotel room in Blowing Rock Auditorium?
Hotels in Blowing Rock Auditorium start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.