Hotels Near Bingemans
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Bingemans
So you're thinking about heading to Bingemans? We're here to help!
You'll find it in Kitchener, a much-loved city that has plenty to offer.
If you're looking for accommodation near Bingemans, spend a night or two at the Kitchener Motel . It's 0.7 kilometres away.
Want to save your money for dining and experiences? Try staying at one of the region's more reasonably priced options. Consider the rates at the Waterloo Inn Conference Hotel. The Howard Johnson Kitchener is also recommended.
During your busy day, get a quick coffee at Tim Hortons (1475 Victoria Street North, Kitchener). The best way to spend an evening is with a couple of drinks. Stop by Bingemans (425 Bingemans Centre Drive, Kitchener). It's a decent place to meet locals.
Other Things to Do Near BingemansAfter you visit Bingemans, check what's going on in the surrounding area:
- If you're a golfing addict, organise a game or two at Glen Ridge Golf.
- Woodside National Historic Site is ideal if you're a bit of a history buff. Don't forget to take your camera and ask about any guided tours scheduled while you're there.
- Lovers of art should make sure to stop in Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery to witness the collection of brilliant works of art adorning the walls.
- For an enjoyable night out with friends, check the line-up at Centre In The Square.
- Take a walk on the wild side and go for a couple of climbs. Grand River Rocks will deliver an exciting challenge.
How much is a hotel room in Bingemans?
Hotels in Bingemans start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.