Hotels near Bill Miller’s Castle
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bill Miller’s Castle
Top hotels near Bill Miller’s Castle
Delve into history at Bill Miller’s Castle. You'll be amazed by the new and interesting things you uncover.
This attraction is most certainly not the only drawcard the well-loved city of New Haven has up its sleeve.
Don't want to spend too much on a room? This area has all your bases covered when it comes to budget hotels. Why not have a look at the Days Inn Conference Center Branford New Haven and the Tower Inn And Suites Of Guilford-Madison?
If you can't get through the day without a quick caffeine hit, stay calm! Use your last dregs of energy to get 0.7 kilometres from Bill Miller’s Castle to La Cuisine Cafe Market & Catering (750 East Main Street, Branford).
Other Things to Do Near Bill Miller’s CastleWhile you're here, get to know the region around Bill Miller’s Castle:
- Orchard Hill Plaza Shopping Center boasts a large range of stores for every kind of taste.
- Understand how times have changed by stepping inside Stony Creek Museum.
- If you feel inclined to put your feet up with a vino or two, head to Bishops Orchard and Winery.
- To feel a little cultured, many travellers head to Guilford Art Center. Before you visit, take a peek at the program to explore what exciting events, shows and exhibits are scheduled.
- If walls could speak, Hyland House Museum would be packed with tales of generations past. Reserve a tour and learn a bit more about the local history.
How much is a hotel room in Bill Miller’s Castle?
Hotels in Bill Miller’s Castle start at AU$103 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.