Hotels near Barry Island Beach
Check hotel prices in Barry Island Beach
Ready to start planning your Barry Island Beach holiday? You're sure to have an awesome time.
You'll find it among the buzzing streets of Cardiff, the county's capital.
When considering a place to stay, it may be a good idea to secure a room at one of the 4 hotels and apartments close to Barry Island Beach. Alternatively, Cardiff Bay is only 3 kilometres away and boasts 24 suitable choices. The St David's Hotel, Hilton Cardiff and Radisson Blu Hotel Cardiff are certainly worth having a look at.
Economical tourists should take advantage of the area's low-price hotels. The Aberthaw House Hotel is a modest a kilometre away, and if that doesn't tick all the boxes, the Apartments Wales is only a kilometre away.
Before you head to Barry Island Beach, get ready for the day with a coffee at Coastal Coffee. When it's time to have dinner, stop by The Dining Room. After a couple of frothies? Stop by Barry Island Sports & Social Club and meet some new friends.
Other Things to Do Near Barry Island BeachBe brave and check what's going on in the local area:
- The thrilling rides and the tasty snacks at Barry Island Pleasure Park will remind you of your childhood.
- Master your game at Brynhill Golf Club, a great stop for golf lovers.
- Find your lucky putter and make your way to the rolling greens of Dinas Powys Golf Club.
- Learn about the towering Fonmon Castle, which was once used to protect the locals and their land.
- When you're looking for a cultural experience, make your way to Ffotogallery, a gallery that will elevate you with its first rate collection of art.
It's a stress-free commute by rail to Barry Island Beach. Just exit the train at Barry Docks, the closest station, and from there it's about 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Barry Island Beach?
Hotels in Barry Island Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.