Hotels near Bakewell Golf Club
On your way to Bakewell Golf Club? From where to stay to nearby attractions, here's a list of things to think about before you embark.
You'll find it in Peak District, 230 kilometres from the national capital, London.
You can find 19 suitable hotels within 10 kilometres of Bakewell Golf Club. Why not check the amenities at the Cavendish Hotel and George Hotel?
Or you could splurge at one of the more luxurious hotels. You'll love your stay at The Plough Inn and Bulls Head Inn.
Ready for a nice big meal? Stop for lunch or dinner at White Lion. It's at Main Street, Great Longstone, 0.3 kilometres from Bakewell Golf Club.
Other Things to Do Near Bakewell Golf Club
After you're finished at Bakewell Golf Club, don't disregard the surrounding region:
- Peak District National Park Authority is a conservation area for native plants and animals, so be careful where you wander and what you take with you.
- Plan a trip to Bloomers Original Bakewell Puddings if you feel the need to spend up a storm or stick to window shopping.
- All Saints Church is a calm place of prayer as well as a local tourist landmark.
- On a regular basis, there's something engaging occurring at Baked Well Pottery Painting. If you're passionate about being immersed in arts and culture, you'll be pleased you made time to visit.
- Get yourself ready for the biggest heart-stopping experience of your trip at Virgin Balloon Flights.